*Excellent oil, water, corrosion resistance and excellent mechanical properties.
*Excellent resistance to anti-static, can eliminate lightning, transmission oil and other generation of static electricity fires.
* Mainly used for storage tank, pipeline or other flammable liquid storage container installed inside and outside the wall painting.
Black, the polyurethane resins, fillers, special conductive materials, additives, solvent composition, two cans.
48%, depending on color
Dry film thickness
Theoretical spreading rate
11.1 m2/kg (with light-colored paint and 40-micron dry film thickness gauge.)
Allow appropriate loss
Works described in detail
A:B = 2:1 (weight ratio)
Brush or roller
Applicable, but requires the use of short-haired roller or soft brush to reduce the bubbles.
When necessary use BW 104
Paint equipment cleaning agent
35 degree centigrade~3h
A:One year B:6months
Surface dry (min)
Completely dry (h)
Repeat brushing interval
23 degree centigrade
Storage and management
Store in a cool, dry place
A: 10kg in the 20 liter container
B: 5kg in 10liter containers
Greater than 23degree centigrade (the main agent, curing agent, mixture)
Technical requirements and surface treatment
* Keep the surface clean, dry, no oil, dust, water and other items.
* Front-supporting coating: inorganic zinc-rich primer, epoxy primer or a polyurethane primer.
* Please contact us to confirm whether the product is suitable for the storage of this material.
*According to the required proportion ,use up in the serviceable period .
*Storage and painting should avoid contact with water vapor.
* Ensure that the coating equipment clean and dry, if have residual epoxy curing agents, the serviceable period will be short-cut, painting utensils should be cleaned promptly.
* After the container wall painting, take effective measures for coating inspection ,prevent leakage or pinholes
See "Summary of Paint"
This product contains isocyanates should avoid inhalation of mist,worn spray-type mask ventilation when spraying